2 PhD and 1-2 Postdoc positions available in the research topics of Intra-body sensor communications - Deadline April 1, 2018
I am always looking for highly talented and motivated PhD and Postdoc candidates for my research team. You can contact me by sending your resume.
You are also welcome to visit websites of some my projects given under Research projects.
Requirements to take up as a PhD student:
Check your eligibility for funding through the Norwegian Government Quota System. If you are planning to submit an application, please contact me first.
- MSc in electrical engineering with related areas (signal processsing, wireless communications, biomedical, etc.)
- MSc GPA (above 80%; most students have >90% - "A" student!)
- BSc GPA (above 80%; most students have >90% - "A" student!)
- Should be among the 10-15% best students in the class
- TOEFL, ELTS, or other English proficiency tests
- Preferably journal papers
For a Postdoc position I encourage the candidates to have one of the following backgrounds with a large number of publications in journal papers (IEEE, ACM, Springer, Wiley, etc.).
Check your eligibiliy for getting funded by ERCIM. Applicants submitting their applications to ERCIM (remember the two deadlines), please notify me by email.
- PhD in electrical engineering with related areas (signal processsing, wireless communications, nano scale communication technology, biomedical, etc.)
- PhD in neural engineering
- PhD in computer engineering